[IAEP] Sugar Lab Meeting

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jul 15 04:11:05 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 21:54 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> I've been slow in getting things moving because I have (perhaps
> mistakenly) been trying to get all the organizational things sorted
> out first.

On the contrary, by methodically getting thing sorted you are setting a
effective culture for the project.

>  I like you suggestion that the oversight board start
> meeting regularly (even though we haven't any official status yet).
> Thursday after the Sugar Developers meeting?

We might want to set a distinct time for the oversight meeting.  Unless
very well organized, back to back meeting tend to creep together.  We
have enough organizational troubles with out inviting more;)

dfarning