[IAEP] Wiki organization

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 7 20:50:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 22:19 +0100, Gary C Martin wrote:

> One thing I've not been able to find recently through the updated wiki
> structure is a link to the IAEP mail list:

> It used to be accessible one click down from the home page via
> "Getting involved". I considered adding it back in to the wiki but was
> not sure if it was removed for good reason. Perhaps the different team
> sections are going to be broken out into different mail lists? Think
> traffic is still too low to warrant any isolation of folks to
> different mail ghettos.

Yes, I joined Sugar Labs at the height of the mailing list volume.
There was a tremendous amount of very high quality kibitzing going on.
It seemed like multiple mailing list were in order.

Now it looks like iaep has a good volume for general discussion that is
not overwhelming and software development is happening on sugar at l.l.o.

> Dave: If you have somewhere in mind for where the mail list should be
> documented, I'll be happy to move the list activity SOMs over there to
> help flesh a page out.
I think Sugar Labs/SOM would be appropriate.  The graphs are a really
nice complement to Walter's sugar digest.  It will be fascinating to see
how discussion evolves

dfarning