[IAEP] Wiki organization

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Jul 3 23:19:10 CEST 2008

On 3 Jul 2008, at 20:30, David Farning wrote:

> I am working on the wiki organization again.
>
> I think that teams and team headers are the right way to go.  They do
> need some refinement.
>
> It appears that the data on the wiki generally has two dimensions
> audience and area. The two main audiences are users and contributors.
> The area are the topical areas of the teams.

One thing I've not been able to find recently through the updated wiki
structure is a link to the IAEP mail list:

It used to be accessible one click down from the home page via
"Getting involved". I considered adding it back in to the wiki but was
not sure if it was removed for good reason. Perhaps the different team
sections are going to be broken out into different mail lists? Think
traffic is still too low to warrant any isolation of folks to
different mail ghettos.

Dave: If you have somewhere in mind for where the mail list should be
documented, I'll be happy to move the list activity SOMs over there to
help flesh a page out.

--Gary