[IAEP] Wiki organization

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jul 3 21:30:34 CEST 2008

I am working on the wiki organization again.

I think that teams and team headers are the right way to go.  They do
need some refinement.

It appears that the data on the wiki generally has two dimensions
audience and area. The two main audiences are users and contributors.
The area are the topical areas of the teams.

For example, in documentation we have two distinct audiences.  End
users, who want to see the final user documentation and contributors who
would like to get involved in the documentation process.  The same hold
true across all of the teams. Each team has a set of deliverable and a
process for creating those deliverables.

I think that we can rework the team headers to reflect that.  The
current definitions are pretty poor and non-reflective

Home			->> 	Deliverables.
Todo			->>	More like what is happening.
Getting	Involved	->> 	how to participate in the team.

Knowledge Base		->>  	Catch all to make sure nothing gets lost.

Contacts		->> Contacts
FAQ			->> FAQ

Any thoughts on how to make this work.

Thanks