[IAEP] FUDcon + XOCamp talks

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:42:41 EST 2008

I would love to also hear a discussion about what Sugar features we
should be targeting for incorporation upstream as more general
utilities--e.g., upstream collaboration tools, upstream data-store
tools, etc. This would give us more long-term stability and broaden
our reach.

-walter

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 4:31 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> so we are going to be officially present at FUDcon and I assume some
> of us will also stay for XOCamp. Is anyone planning to give talks?
> Here is what I have in mind. I think Simon also had something.
>
> FUDcon:
>
> * Discussion about packaging activities. xo vs rpm, how do solve
> maintenance problems etc.
> * Newbie oriented "class" about hacking on Sugar and activities.
>
> XOCamp:
>
> * What new features and improvements 0.84 will bring to OLPC users.
> * Coordination between upstream (Sugar) and downstream (OLPC),
> regarding testing and bug triaging, development, schedules.
>
> Anyway, how does these sounds? Anyone interested to help me out with
> any of them? What are everyone else plans?
>
> Marco

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org