[Gsoc] SWF Sugar

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:30:13 EDT 2009

Questions like that are best sent to sugar-devel, this list is just for gsoc
administrative/operational questions.

To answer: the idea is to make hooks so you can save to journal, do
collaboration, and easily set up a sugar-like UI, from inside Flash; and to
make a demo activity which shows off these hooks by packaging an SWF as a
sugar activity. However, discussion on sugar-devel has shown that people
think that the AJAX Sugar/ Karma idea has a bigger bang for the buck, for
various reasons. We'd still consider a good SWF Sugar application, but if
it's the same to you we'd prefer the same for AJAX (using titanium, I
guess).

Jameson