[Gsoc] SWF Sugar

KSChan mr.kschan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:22:54 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm a undergrad from hong kong, china. In these few weeks, I'm keeping my
eyes on gsoc and at the same time assisting the simplified chinese
translation work for olpc-asia. The translation work is almost done and thus
it is the time for me to spend effort on sugar^^.

I would like to know more about a brainstorming idea on SWF_Sugar
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/ProjectIdeas#SWF_Sugar. Is it
aiming at translating .swf into sugar activity? Or, building an activity to
support .swf? Or, even compiling .as into sugar activity??

Can anyone clarify for me ^^?

kschan.

--
I, have a dream. I want to make my dream come true. Anyway, OLPC Rocks!

http://mr.kschan.googlepages.com