[math4] Four's Company progress...

Justin Lewis jlew.blackout at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:55:41 EDT 2011

If you have any code specific issues let me know.  I am at a
conference at the moment so I won't be able to help you effectively
until Sunday when I have more reliable internet.  Hopefully Jon has
given you a few good pointers and I will be available to help out in
the next few days.

Justin Lewis
http://jlewopensource.com