[math4] Four's Company Progress

4s company software team fourscompany462 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:36:43 EDT 2011

Hello again all,

Four's Company here...to see the progress we are making with Fortune Hunter,
please check out our wiki
<http://fourscompany.wikispaces.com/>(particularly our Project
Progress and Timeline pages). Here you will able
to read about what we're doing and plan to do. You can also find out some
general issues we're having (which we always welcome feedback on). From now
on, besides specific questions directed towards the general population, we
will post our updates with links to pertinent information (usually on our
wiki).

Thank you all and we'll keep you posted,

Four's Company