[math4] Resource on using technology in educaiton

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 7 16:49:10 EDT 2009

Thanks Caroline.

A few days ago Prof. Jacobs added a lecture on the effectiveness of
technology on teaching and learning.  That is great!

It is easy to get confused while working on a community service
project like Sugar Labs that just because we are _trying_ to do great
things... what we are doing is not necessarily great.

Everything requires critical assessment, especially something worthy of passion.

david