[Dextrose] which Dex3 to choose

Ruben Rodríguez ruben at activitycentral.com
Tue Oct 2 19:10:18 EDT 2012

2012/10/2 Dominik Granada <dgranada at frks.pl>:
> Hi,
>
> Following my previous mail (below), can anyone suggest a Dex3 version with
> wifi/collaboration issues solved or there is non at the moment?

Hello Dominik,
probably the latest XO1 DX3intl built was a test I made while taking
over release management for DX at ActivityCentral, and can be found
here:
http://build.activitycentral.com/xo1/

It is largely untested (I made it as an exercise) and is already sort
of outdated. You can give it a go and see if it fixes some of your
troubles, and if so, we could think of making an updated image.

> 3. Testing Dex3 40/96 we are having similar problem to
> http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3130  but apart from not launching NM, XO's
> do not see each other through Mesh once NM works. At the same time they see
> each other through my office wifi network. any suggestions what we should
> try to fix it?

I cannot comment on the particular bugs as that would require some
testing first, but I can say that mesh is disabled in current DX3
images as it never worked properly.

Regards,
--
Rubén Rodríguez