[Dextrose] which Dex3 to choose

Dominik Granada dgranada at frks.pl
Tue Oct 2 05:42:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

Following my previous mail (below), can anyone suggest a Dex3 version with wifi/collaboration issues solved or there is non at the moment?

We tried 40Dex3 - but lots of problems with NM on XO 1

Should we try 96  (somehow polish keyboard seems lost...) or go back to the 36 version?

We look for a lite system with well working wifi/collaboration for a small school deployment.

Many thanks in advance for any tips
Dominik