[Cmacc] WEF - GA4GH-REWG - Codification of Consent

James Hazard james.g.hazard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:24:29 EST 2014

Hi all,

Primavera and I did a demo of a use of the Consent, with French and
German language variations.
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=list&file=GenomicsAndHealth/REWG/Demo/

Jim

We have a mailing list, on which a few of your are registered. Sorry for
double delivery.  If any others want to be put on the list, please let
me know.

BONUS:

The English language form of the standard Consent now can include any of
the variations by Knoppers, Prainsack, Wilbanks and P3G.  The sets of
variations are expressed in a (rather technical) set of links
(reflecting the structure of the discussion):

The model Consent now references a list of variations (+.=[..P3G et al
...]):
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=source&file=GenomicsAndHealth/REWG/Consent/ENGLISH/Form_V01

The list of variations includes the P3G, BMK and BP suggestions. JTW's
list is attached as (JTW.=[...list...]).  It also reflects that JTW's
"for research purposes" should be replaced with BMK's "for biomedical
research purposes".
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=source&file=GenomicsAndHealth/REWG/Consent/ENGLISH/V01_P3G_Library01

A use of the modifications can been seen in pink at:
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=source&file=GenomicsAndHealth/REWG/Demo/Roberta_Robinson_US
(click Render tab and look down to Section 4)