[ASLO] SpaceWar and Tank Operation

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:40:59 EDT 2014

The link you provide refers to violence as a reason to remove an
activity. As we discussed when looking at the original request, tanks
are an unfortunate reality in the lives of some of our users. Lionel
in fact put out a call for help updating the artwork to use a
different metaphor.

The link also states that the icons should be sugarized.

Moderation is in regard to all aspects of the activity, not just in
regard to spam.

regards.

-walter

--