[ASLO] SpaceWar and Tank Operation

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Mar 31 08:48:13 EDT 2014

Tanks are an unfortunate reality in all of our lives. Sprites are less
of a problem, really.

I disagree moderation should deal with stylistic issues, other than
obviously offensive, violent, or sexually innapropriate content. And
licenses.

If not sugarized icons are a problem, then we loose about half the
activities in ASLO.
BTW I think we're supporting non-sugarized icons for next release ;-)

Regards,
Sebastian