[Systems] media lab hosting down?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sun Mar 13 14:04:58 EDT 2016

Hi Bernie,
Thanks for looking at this.

Are these management consoles separate hardware or are they integrated
with the motherboard?

Maybe the firmware upgrade will help them reboot properly after a power
issue? Should we ask for a UPS?

Thanks to Michail for letting us know!

Regards,
Sebastian

El 13/03/16 a las 12:30, Bernie Innocenti escibiĆ³: