[Systems] Data Request / Privacy Policy query Was Fwd: [IAEP] Preparing for the 2017 SLOB Election

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:54:42 EDT 2016

see beolw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Preparing for the 2017 SLOB Election
To: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>
Cc: Caryl Bigenho <caryl at laptop.org>, "iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org"
<iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>, Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org>

Hi

On 6 August 2016 at 11:14, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

> Contributions to L10n on http://translate.sugarlabs.org

Sounds good! Please can you extract and email me a list of all
names/emails of all translation contributions? :)

Dave,

Of course, I have such a list (2.3K accounts from former Pootle
instance that did not get transferred in the last migration).  The
question is what policy gives me the right to share it (being
identifying and e-mail, semi sensitive log data from the former Pootle
server, etc..  User log dumps command reasonable security protocols
and respect of existing privacy policy, which I think is this.

http://sfconservancy.org/privacy-policy/

or am I mistaken?  Anyone with sysadmin privs can unpack the server
files like I did, so you guys tell me the right thing to do.  Do we
have a common secure transmission schema, should I just create a
folder on the server and drop a spreadsheet in with sftp?

cjl