[Systems] zenko + summer pygames + rss

Zenko Klapko Jr. covertcodeop1 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:08:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm an organizer for the Summer pyGames project. The Summer pyGames project
brings together professionals in software development and graphic design who
mentor high school students. The high school students learn about the linux
environment, linux programming tools, the python programming language, and
the olpc XO laptop. While learning about these subjects the students apply
what they learn to create an educational computer game for the olpc XO
project. The project is focused in the Charleston, South Carolina area but
is quickly growing. We would like to place our feed on your website as the
topics are relevant and it helps us meet our requirements with obtaining
test XO units from olpc.

http://www.summerpygames.org/?q=rss.xml

Let me know if you have any questions or have any feedback. Both are
welcome!

-Zenko

--
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it.