[somos-azucar] Aleksey's Benefits Request

kikomayorga kikomayorga en gmail.com
Sab Abr 14 09:22:58 EDT 2012

Hi,, sorry to be writing to so many people. I don't understand who wrote
each line in this thread, but i just need to specify something following
the way escuelab.org understands things...

> But Escuelab Puno was created exactly to process Puno deployment(s),

Not really. Escuelab Puno was created because there was the will to create
it among the different founders. Goals are not just "to process Puno
deployments". There someone is assuming wrong.

> and if I got the last SL Peru meeting right, the agreement was that
> Escuelab Puno is part of global Peruvian community (thus, a part of SL
> Peru)
> and there is an intention to work within the one effort (as one of SL Peru
> projects) on Puno pilot of Hexoquinasa project?

Escuelab Puno can be seen as a part of Peruvian Community but not "thus a
part of SL Perú".

> In other words, Escuelab Puno, to successfully process Puno pilot, needs
> to request funds from SL Peru Board, i.e., create funding request ticket
> when it needs to mention the timeline for finding, the purpose of
> finding, the benefits for SL Peru community, and how to revise results
> (as all other projects, i.e., Hexoquinasa and Harmonic Distribution).

It does not "need",  It "can". It can also search for other ways of
funding....

I hope you all agree with the precissions described...

Kiko