[Sugar-devel] Music Blocks Block Graphics Refactoring proposal for GSOC

Jaikishan Brijwani jaikishanbrijwani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:31:39 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone!
Greetings for the day, hope you all are doing well, I am Jaikishan Brijwani
currently in my junior year of BTech in Computer Science with minors in
Communication Engineering from Manipal. I have been contributing to Sugar
Labs projects(*Music Blocks and Sugarizer*) for the past 5-6 months and it
has been a great experience.I've surely learnt a lot along the way.

Now, I am keen on participating in GSoC working with the amazing community
at Sugar Labs. I have attached my proposal for one of the GSoC projects for
2021 edition.
Mentors, members and fellow peers alike, kindly have a look at it, peruse
it and please do share your valuable feedback on the same.

Looking forward to suggestions on how I can improve my proposal and
feedback on it too.

Thanks and Regards,
Jaikishan.