[Sugar-devel] GSOC' 21 aspirant

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:57:55 EST 2021

Please go through the preexisting discussions regarding the same on Discussions
· sugarlabs/musicblocks-2 (github.com)
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks-2/discussions>.

Feel free to share your comments, insights, designs, etc.

*Anindya Kundu*

*BTech, 8th Semester*
*Dept. of Information Technology*

*Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur*