[Sugar-devel] GSOC' 21 aspirant

Joykirat Singh joykirat19166 at iiitd.ac.in
Sat Mar 13 10:36:14 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing great!

I am Joykirat Singh, a second-year undergrad student studying Computer
Science with Design at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
Delhi (IIITD).

I am really interested in the MusicBlock project and have made four merged
PRs, three of them were on porting to ES6, and one was a bug fix. I have
looked at the project ideas, and I am interested in 3 of the ideas:

   1. Music Blocks Block Graphics Refactoring
   2. Music Blocks Menus and Palettes
   3. Music Blocks Project Blocks Reorganization

I am also a design student and have some experience with user interface
design. I wanted to start working on these project ideas. Can you please
guide me on how I can start working from both the technical and design
perspective?

Regards

Joykirat Singh