[Sugar-devel] GSoC'21 draft proposal for 'Port Sugar and core activities to python3 '

Shivam Rai shivamrai19042001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:18:07 EDT 2021

Sir ,
This is my first time contributing to open source.
I have been learning python ports and have  experience of bug fixing in it
apart
I have no such contribution in any other open source project. I have gone
through most of the changes done  after sugar port to python 3 pull
merge. I have
been testing regression issues but still there is more to be done from my
side.

More thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
Shivam