[Sugar-devel] GSoC'21 draft proposal for 'Port Sugar and core activities to python3 '

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Sun Apr 11 18:09:52 EDT 2021

Hi Shivam,

Thanks for sending your proposal, a few comments;

In "Why do you want to work on this particular project?" you have said that
you chose it because of
your skills in Python and porting, you also mentioned that you've started
working on some bugs,
could you also include links to your existing contributions on porting -
include the ones not related to Sugar Labs too -.

Also don't forget to upload your proposal from your GSoC dashboard.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org