[Sugar-devel] Draft Proposal

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 9 20:01:55 EDT 2021

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your proposal, mentioning the activities you plan to work on in
your proposal
tells us you've taken the time to look at some of these activities and you
understand the issues with
the activity or have a vague understanding of the issues with the
activities.
>From your proposal I understand that you also didn't select any activities
because the issue might have
been fixed when you want to work on it, your timeline isn't absolute and
the activities selected can change
at any point, we understand this as an organization.

The plans you've listed in your proposal seem more like a copy-paste of a
note someone you had a discussion with
gave to you and as stated clearly by your first statements in each plan
that they're steps to doing those things and
not plans.
You also added a chart listing the things the fifteen activities you plan
to work on will need and keys for it but the problem
is, how do you know what the activity needs when you haven't selected the
activity?

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org