[Sugar-devel] Draft Proposal

A RAHUL f20191312 at hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in
Fri Apr 9 17:14:25 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone..
I have attached my draft proposal for the project "Improve and Maintain 15
Sugar Activities" in the mail..
Feedbacks and suggestions are appreciated..
I have not mentioned the names of the activities I would be working on as I
prefer selecting them after discussion with mentors as different activities
require different amounts of time and the priority also varies..
Please mention if it is compulsory to mention the activities I am
interested to work on, if so, I will add them in my proposal..

Regards,
A RAHUL