[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer School Portal - Meeting: 29 June 2020

NIKHIL MEHRA nmehra at ph.iitr.ac.in
Mon Jun 29 06:51:34 EDT 2020

Hi,

Today, I had a meeting with Michaël and had discussions about work items
from the last week which basically includes:
- Test and integrate MOGB backup and restore with SSP MongoDB.
- Update the Sugarizer-Chart and include instructions to use it with and
without SSP

Problems experienced last week: None

Here is a list of tasks that we have decided for this week:
- Start adding tests for the API to SSP.
- Start working on creating an Ansible package for SSP.
- Do research on deployment health check implementation on SSP.

PFA slack logs for reference. Next meeting is scheduled for next Monday.

Regards,
Nikhil