[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting [25 June]

Dhruv Misra dhruvmisra at live.com
Thu Jun 25 09:05:21 EDT 2020

Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 25 June at 9H UTC.

We reviewed tasks from last week. We decided to add a new template selection feature on new instance of the activity, based on the review from SugarLabs board. We discussed it’s workflow and also discussed the Export document functionality to different formats.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Moved the notationLevel property to JSON
     *   Created the rewards view as discussed
     *   Added presence to implement one way sharing
     *   Updated Fraction activity with the latest Sugar components
     *   (Additional) Added Export to CSV format

  *   Issues encountered last week: None

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Adding template selection on new instance startup
     *   Adding export to PDF
     *   Finding a proper solution for export to DOC
     *   Study Write activity and work on export to ODT
     *   Update the Sugar components in the template

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra