[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:19:59 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 20th June.

We discussed about the previous tasks.
We have discussed about workflow of the multi player game mode and about
the UI of the activity.we also discussed about the activity icon for the
activity. We will have demo of our activity on Wednesday.

   1. Previous tasks completed: journal integrated, made requested changes
   to UI, implemented leaderboard screen and multiple player game mode,
   improved hint generation algorithm.
   2. problems faced in previous tasks: bugs etc
   3. Tasks in upcoming week: localisation, improve scoring scheme, solve
   bugs or issues in activity if any to make activity ready for demo, test
   activity on mobile, tutorial integration (at the end of week)

Regards,
Prakash