[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:10:54 EDT 2020

 I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 6th June.

We discussed about the previous tasks.
We have discussed about the scoring scheme for the game, I told him about
the status of my semester exams.

   1. Previous tasks completed: mind math ui for for timer disabled in
   single player mode, undo feature, new and pass button , scoring scheme for
   game, resize event listener
   2. problems faced in previous tasks: none
   3. Tasks in upcoming week: question set generation algorithm
   integration, hints generation algorithm integration, compulsory operations
   feature, difficulty level feature.