[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting (11 June)
dhruvmisra at live.com
Thu Jun 11 06:13:31 EDT 2020
I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 11 June at 9H UTC.
We reviewed tasks from last week and discussed the minor UI changes required to palettes. Then we discussed about localization of category/skill titles in Curriculum and decided to change the JSON accordingly. Finally, we then discussed addition of Trophies view and it’s presence implementations.
* Tasks from last week:
* Made the required UI changes to Curriculum, replaced flags with medals.
* Completed create/update/delete/sort for categories and skills.
* Created initial SugarDevice component
* Issues encountered last week: Adding Curriculum Activity tab to Journal Chooser, was fixed by making changes to `journalchooser.js`
* Tasks for this week:
* Fix the upload palette
* Add localization to CurriculumChooser and change JSON structure
* Work on the Trophies/Rewards view
* Start integration of presence
* Add features to SugarDevice
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel