[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting (8th August)

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:33:53 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 8th August.

We discussed about the previous tasks. Ashish had suggested few changes. We
then discussed about the possible feature and next week tasks

   - Previous tasks completed:
   -
      - Make suggested changes
      - Added setting list and setting editor screen and their workflows
      - Some default puzzles added
      - Started working on import/export feature
      - problems faced in previous tasks: bugs etc
   - Tasks in upcoming week:
   -
      - Complete single player mode
      - Complete import/export and related journal integration work
      - Complete responsible gameplay
      - Start working on multiplayer mode

Regards,
Prakash