[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting [7 Aug]

Dhruv Misra dhruvmisra at live.com
Fri Aug 7 13:01:25 EDT 2020

Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 7 Aug at 16H30 UTC.

We reviewed the tasks from last week and discussed the word cloud implementation and the little changes needed in Vote. We have decided to update the SugarDevice to add the new methods to get platform information. In the end we discussed about adding the Settings mode and maybe start working on export feature too.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Fixed the Fraction issue and add client info method to SugarDevice.
     *   Handled stopping of polls, showing of results and auto stop feature in Vote.
     *   Implemented logic to store the polls to show the History in Vote

  *   Issues encountered last week: None

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Add a PR to update SugarDevice component
     *   Implement settings mode in Vote
     *   (Optional) Start working on export feature in Vote

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra