[Sugar-devel] Regarding contribution to sugarlabs

Michael Gill michaelgill1969 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:45:14 EST 2019

G'day James,

Please read my middle finger.  It says, "How to get people to NOT
contribute to an open-source project."

There are plenty of ways to give back.  Sugar is obviously not a good one.
I'll look for projects where people aren't so rude.  For example, Mozilla
is not quite so high-minded as OLPC, but I've really had good experience
with their project management and their people.  I recommend people look
there.

Adios Asshole!
Michael Gill