[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dashboard, Fedora 18 Test issues

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jun 30 19:35:02 EDT 2019

Fedora has automatic dependency resolution, provided the RPMs are in a
repository and the package manager is configured to use that repository.

Our http://rpmdropbox.laptop.org/f18/ is already a yum repository,
which means on compatible architectures (i686, armv7hl), you may type
"sudo yum install -y sugar", and the dependencies are automatically
resolved.

However, if you are using an architecture that isn't supported by the
OLPC OS release (e.g. x86_64), you'll have to build each of the
packages using rpmbuild and add them to your own repository, and
configure yum to use that.

It could be simpler to reinstall Fedora 32-bit.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/