[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dashboard, Fedora 18 Test issues

Hrishi Patel hrishipatel99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 06:09:57 EDT 2019

I've used rpmbuild and created a .rpm file for sugar 0.112. I installed
some of the dependencies but couldn't figure out gwebsockets. If I try to
install gwebsockets with its rpm file, it requires another 3 dependencies
(typelib(Glib),  typelib(GObject),  typelib(Gio)). Is there a simpler way
to install gwebsockets/sugar?
Also, if I force it to install without dependencies, the next boot, system
won't boot up.

Thanks. Regards.