[Sugar-devel] Meeting #2 of the project Setting up activity server.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun May 6 22:16:09 EDT 2018

Link to proposed new service.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/aslo-v3

Already written parsing of activity.info file;

https://github.com/sugarlabs/aslo-v3/blob/272b779725cd0ca45e8008b2514e051c9b7ca1d8/aslo/api/release.py

Uses configparser module, part of Python.

Screenshots should not be in bundles; raise an issue if you find one,
and I'll remove it somehow.

Nobody should be doing apt install sucrose on a classroom of
computers.  Use proper deployment tools.  Making builds, imaging, OEM
install, that kind of thing.  This is a service we provide to our
customers at OLPC.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/