[Sugar-devel] Regarding GSoC 2018 project "Migration of activity pages to git"

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:18:49 EDT 2018

Hey everyone,

This mail is regarding all GSoC applicants working under the project stated
above and the mentors, reviewers associated with it. The importance for
collective planning and execution of this project idea as grown
exponentially as mentioned by @quozl here [1].

Therefore, I have created a checklist which contains formats for pull
requests and commit messages and other fine details which will help foster
synchronization. I request everybody involved in this project including the
activity team and wiki team to provide suggestions and valuable insight on
the same.

This list is neither official nor has to be followed by anyone. But a small
initiative to help and collaborate with others by my side. I use this list
to help in end-to-end migration of wiki-pages and quality checking in my
project. Hope it helps you too. You can contribute either to Etherpad [2]
or gist.github.com[3]

Happy Contributing !!

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta