[Sugar-devel] sugar-toolkit-gtk3 [port-in-progress]

Anmol Mishra anmolmishra.jiit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:44:26 EDT 2018

Hello,
These are the logs while installing fork for sugar-toolkit-gtk3. If anyone
can help, I'll be obliged. This is the link to log when I install toolkit
from Pro-panda fork, My system already has the packages, for example alsa
has been installed and then in the step when we run shell script, there
missing package still persists, I already have installed the sugar-artwork
and sugar-datastore without any inconvenience.
Logs available here:
https://gist.github.com/octamois/306a02ae7dfd5a75e68034fbc289ad44