[Sugar-devel] Seeking guidance to contribute to Sugar-Labs

RAHUL BOTHRA f2016015 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Fri Jan 12 04:39:26 EST 2018

Hello,
I am Rahul(Pro-Panda), C.S. Sophomore at Birla Institute of Technology and
Science(BITS), Pilani. I code and make projects mostly in Python, trying to
make utility based and impactful things. I have experience with many Python
libraries(https://github.com/Pro-Panda), including PyGTK, for implementing
projects and learning purposes. I have also worked with Django and Flask
frameworks to build websites and a Facebook chatbot(working currently)

I am intrigued by Sugar Labs, its projects, and their impact. I want to
contribute to Sugar Labs during the summer as a GSoC student.
I worked on https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/issues/771 and understood a
lot of the project code flow through it.

Kindly guide me as to where can I start contributing, to work with the
community on the project.

Thanks

- Rahul Bothra
  Github: https://github.com/Pro-Panda