[Sugar-devel] Seeking guidance to contribute to Sugar-Labs

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 05:54:08 EST 2018

Hey Rahul, Gsoc is yet to start but you can always go to our github page
find an issue and contribute in what ever way you can, you can also
subscribe to any of the mailing lists here <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/>,
our irc channel is #sugar please do join in on discussions. Thanks.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya <ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com>