[Sugar-devel] Website Update for a/b testing

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Dec 21 01:19:14 EST 2018

I didn't read everything but it appears this has to do with
www.sugarlabs.org and not Sugar.

Our fundamental problem is the perception that Sugar is limited to the
XO platform. Not only do we need to focus on Sugar for
other platforms but on the basic question: What does Sugar offer that
makes it a compelling choice for education in schools? Once that is
decided, it would be appropriate to use the website to convey the
message to the public.

Tony