[Sugar-devel] 13.2.8 for xo4 (build 20) localization

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 28 01:35:58 EDT 2017

G'day Buddhi,

OLPC OS XO-4 13.2.8 build 20 was created from Sugar Labs sources in
2016-12.

Chris Leonard has merged the most recent translations as of 2017-05-15
in commit 88abfa04.  These have not yet been released in OLPC OS.

The Continue button label was added by Gonzalo Odiard in commit
7ff13734 in 2013-07-09, and enabled for translation.

However, the Continue label has still not been translated into Nepali.
See https://translate.sugarlabs.org/ne/sugar/translate/ne.po#unit=213151

Also https://translate.sugarlabs.org/ne/sugar/ shows there are 781
words not yet translated to Nepali just for Sugar desktop.  Plenty of
work to do.  Can you help?  I can't speak Nepali.

See https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team for how to help, or
contact Chris Leonard.

Once translations are entered, Chris and I push them to git, then I
make a new release of the package, then you can upgrade the package.

Please, in future use Alt+1 to make a screenshot, not a phone camera;
result is much smaller and much more accurate.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/