[Sugar-devel] 13.2.8 for xo4 (build 20) localization

Buddhi Tuladhar buddhi.tuladhar at olenepal.org
Fri Jul 28 00:36:00 EDT 2017

Dear all,

In OLPC OS for XO-4 13.2.8 (build 20) , sugar version 0.110.0.olpc.9 , i
have found some mistakes after changing the system language to Nepali.
There are lots of small mistakes in Nepali language but the main problem is
in* "journal"* .  While erasing the minimized activity from the *"journal"*
or  *"पन्जिका"* in Nepali it shows two options *"stop"* and *"continue"* .
In Nepali language* "stop"* is localized to *"बान्द गर"* and *"continue"*
is not localized, it is* "continue"* in Nepali and English both system
language. It would be very helpful for me if anyone can suggest me how to
fix this problem. I have attached a link to photograph to show how it looks
like.

http://dev.olenepal.org/buddhi/newfolder/IMG_20170728_090955.jpg

Regards.
Buddhi Raj Tuladhar