[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs - Google Summer of Code 2018 participation

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 08:20:37 EST 2017

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your interest in Sugar community! You can check out this page
for all the instructions on how to contribute -
https://developer.sugarlabs.org/README.md.html

For setting up development environment please follow this guide -
https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html
You may also checkout Sugar bugzilla (https://bugs.sugarlabs.org) for  all
the open issues.

Regards,