[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs - Google Summer of Code 2018 participation

Alex Cosmin Mihai alexcosmin.mihai at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 07:52:26 EST 2017

Hello!

My name is Alexandru Mihai, I am a second year computer engineering student
at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania.

I would like to contribute to Sugar Labs and learn new things while getting
involved as a GSoC 2018 participant.

I believe I have decent skills in working with algorithms and data
structures, Linux/Unix CLI, bash scripts, C/C++, Java and I would like to
learn Python, JavaScript and how to work with databases, but I'm ready to
start learning anything that is necessary.

I believe that Sugar Labs' mission is very noble and I would love to help
create a better future by helping today's children develop their knowledge
and skills using technology.

Please let me know what I should do to start contributing and maximize my
chances of participating in GSoC 2018 with Sugar Labs.

Best regards,
Alex Mihai