[Sugar-devel] Making contributions

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:49:42 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I can work  on making a screencast tutorial that walks through the
Sugar Labs installation process, from getting Virtual Box to installing
Sugar OS. We can make the tutorial useful for both users and developers.

We also need to add a resolution to the recent installation problems with
sugar-build due to latest unstable 'Browse' release'. I think I can do that
if anyone could grant me with write access to
https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html

I can also translate the articles on the developers page at
https://developer.sugarlabs.org to Hindi language.

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

Ütkarsh Tiwari