[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.110.0 release

sam at sam.today sam at sam.today
Sun Oct 9 04:35:10 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Please see this very informative video for more information (1:33) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZugX6oXXJmQ

---

This email follows the previous email where I announced the tarballs.

I'm excited to announce Sugar 0.110.0 - a new stable release.  This
release features the hard work of many contributors; James Cameron,
Abhijit Patel, Sebastian Silva, Utkarsh Tiwari, Martin Abente Lahaye,
Ezequiel Pereira, Vishal Batchu, Chris Leonard, Manash Raja, Gonzalo
Odiard & Nick DeFilippis.  This release also integrated many
translations from numerous contributors.

The new 0.110 features include; Project Based Journal, running
activities under non-Sugar desktop environments or Gtk+ Broadway,
smoother animations, port to WebKit2 api, the popwindow api, enhanced
package manager interaction with favourite activities list, many
dependency upgrades and bug fixing, generating ".desktop" and appstream
files for activities & an upgrade to the GPLv3+ license, from GPLv2+.

For more information about 0.110.0, please visit
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.110

Thanks,
Sam