[Sugar-devel] Technical Release - Sugar 0.110

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Fri Oct 7 07:11:48 EDT 2016

Hi All,

It has been a huge cycle and there has been lots of great work done by many
members of this community.  One sum of that work is the Sugar 0.110
release.  Tonight I will be doing the technical side of the release -
tarballs only.  I'd like to take my time to properly summarize the
contributions that have made this release possible; so you will have to
wait for that.

This includes the following components: sugar, sugar-toolkit-gtk3,
sugar-toolkit, sugar-runner, sugar-datastore, sugar-artwork

Please find the tarballs on download.sugarlabs.org in the usual places.
This is a great time if you are fedora or another distro to pick up the
changes!

We also have updated developer docs, just on the off chance that somebody
wants to make a sugar activity:  https://developer.sugarlabs.org/sugar3/

Thanks,
Sam