[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Activity Set - GSOC 2016

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Mar 20 10:51:31 EDT 2016

Look great. Nice work, almost ready to be deployed !
Few things you need to consider for this activity (and for other activities
in the Sugar Activity Set):
- Ensure that your app is responsive: so it will fit on any device size
(PC, tablet, smartphone). To simplify the work of developers we could
however imagine that the width should be always greater than the height.
Seems to work on Moon.
- Ensure that your app could work on any browsers so you could at least
ensure that it work on Chrome, Firefox and if possible on Safari, IE and
Edge.
- Ensure that your app could be localized in different languages, so think
to isolate strings in your source code. Usually we're using the webL10n.js
library for that [1]. It should be include in the Sugarizer
ActivityTemplate.

Best regards.

             Lionel.